INDIE BEER DAY IS COMING!
26th OCTOBER, 2019
Indie Beer Day is our way of toasting all that is exciting and awesome about independent beer in Australia. Join us for our national synchronised toast on October 26th at 2pm
TRADE OPPORTUNITY – HOW TO GET INVOLVED
- Join the IBA as an Associate Member Supporter in order to receive a license to use the Certified Independent Supporter Seal and receive support for your Indie Beer Day campaign.
- Run events to bring awareness to Indie Beers at your venue such as promotional giveaways or Indie Beer tastings.
- Share you and your customers participating in the synchronised toast to the health of Indie Brewers.
- Earned Media – PR campaign to elevate awareness of Indie Beer Day across industry, mainstream and lifestyle media.
- Paid Media – video advertisements across digital platforms celebrating Indie Beer from mid October’19 through 2020
- Owned Media – video and photography celebrating Indie Beer Day shared through all IBA members, Good Beer Week and IBA.
- Social Media – full social campaign sharing Indie Beer Day video and photographic content across IVA members, Good Beer Week and IBA communities.
- Point of Sale – IBA members will provide direct support including a suite of point of sale assets.
- Promotion – promotional “Indie Beer Day” pins available to participating Associate Members for execution with consumers. Distributed by IBA.
Look out for activity using the hashtag #ASKFORINDIEBEER and URL www.askforindiebeer.com.au