07 5554 1937
Ramsden Lawyers act for clients at every stage of operation and from every region in Australia. Ramsden Lawyers have acted for large brewers, winemakers and distillers through to homebrewers and small family owned vineyards, wineries and cellar doors. Our focus is on providing tailored commercial advice.
We are able to assist beer, wine and spirit industry clients with a range of legal services including business establishment and structuring, acquisitions, capital raising (private, public and crowdfunding), liquor licencing (wholesaler / producer licencing), compliance, equipment leasing, labelling, signage, website content, employment agreements, commercial contracts such as supplier and distribution agreements, intellectual property, lease arrangements and other specific matters such as water rights, advertising and promotion requirements.
These offers are available to IBA Members. Click here to learn more about becoming a Member.
Free 30 Minute Legal Consultation
Ramsden Lawyers have assisted a number of breweries to establish and grow their business.
Ramsden Lawyers would like to offer members of the IBA a complimentary no-obligation 30 minute legal consultation via telephone or in person (subject to location).
We have experience advising in relation to a range of matters that effect the craft beer industry including:
- Financing and capital raising including private, public and crowdfunding
- Liquor licencing
- Commercial contracts such as Supplier / Distributor agreements, Contract brewing agreements, Event hosting agreements etc
- Intellectual property including trademarks, design registration, copyright etc.
- Employment and contractor matters such as employment / contractor agreements, terminating / hiring staff etc
- Equipment leasing
- Labelling requirements
- E-commerce and website content such as warnings, licence disclosure and online sale requirements
- Property lease arrangements
- Sale and purchases of businesses and equipment
- Product recalls and withdrawals
- General corporate and commercial matters
All consultations are kept strictly confidential and are no-obligation.
We’ve seen the ups and downs that craft breweries go through and, in an effort to assist, we offer tailored packages to suit our client needs including reduced rates for start-ups, one-off advice arrangements and ongoing retainers.
Further details are available on our website.