The IBA holds a unique place in the Australian beer market as the only association working to advance the interests of the independent brewing industry. The IBA is an important conduit for suppliers and government bodies to get information to the industry.
IBA Associate Membership is available to all companies involved in the supply chain of the Australian brewing industry.
Becoming a member is an efficient and effective way to reach the Australian brewing industry and provides beneficial brand alignment by supporting the growing Australian market.
Benefits of Associate Membership
- Online company listing on the Australian Brewing Directory
- Member discounts to IBA produced events including the annual Australian Craft Brewers Conference and Craft Beer Awards
- Access to online members portal
- Access to exhibit at the annual Australian Craft Brewers Conference
In accordance with Items 6.6.a and 6.6.b. of the Constitution of the Independent Brewers Association, Associate Membership fees have been set by the Board of Directors at $500 (excl. GST) for a period of twelve (12) months from date of invoice.
To become an Associate Member, please fill in the below application form. Please note, the application form also requires information for the Australian Brewing Directory listing including:
- Company Logo
- Description of services and products applicable to brewing industry