Permanent Part-Time - 3 days per week
We are sad but excited for Jaime as she embarks on her new challenge in the big wide world of brewery sales. Good luck, we will miss you!
This means we have a vacancy...so do you want to work for an industry that feels like family, works hard, pushes boundaries and just has an awesome culture?
Then look no further…we are on the lookout for a membership guru that will love working with our 550+ members, Board, Project Groups and industry stakeholders to build a strong sustainable future for the independent beer sector.
We continually strive to do better and over the past 18 months we have fine-tuned our system’s, improved the member joining experience, updated our membership packages and now we need someone to take it to the next level!
As the Membership Manager you will develop and execute strategy to grow and retain membership of the association.
There is a lot to do but we promise you will not be bored!
- To increase member retention and ensure our stakeholders are engaged and inspired
- Onboarding new members with the ability to streamline and improve the processes
- Ownership and coordination of the membership renewal process Day-to-day management of membership queries in a timely manner and proactive response to problem solving
- Oversee the member resource plan allocating responsibility, budget and managing timelines in conjunction with IBA Team members, project and technical groups.
- Management of existing member resource content to ensure it is up to date and easily accessible
- Participate in a Project Group and act as a two-way information feed in and out for the IBA Team
- Critically analyse the existing membership base, seeking opportunities for improvement Maintain all document management systems, financial processes and maintenance of the membership and contact database
- Assistance with IBA major events
- Provide strategic direction on how the IBA can improve its service, respond to member needs and grow its membership base
We’re looking for a high performer, who enjoys working in a dynamic and collaborative small team (but big industry) environment and who doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty.
You’ll be known for your excellent customer service approach to just about everything, your initiative, professionalism, sound judgement and results focus.
Check out the position description for more information including the Key Selection Criteria.