Industry Grant Open Now: Energy Efficient Communities Program - Food and Beverage Manufacturing Business Grants
Opening Date: 12 January 2022
Closing Date: 18 February 2022
Grant Information Here
What do you get?
- Funding from between $10,000 and $25,000 to reduce the energy consumption of your business.
Who is this for?
- The grant is targeted at small and medium food and beverage manufacturing businesses.
The objective of the grant opportunity is to support small and medium sized food and beverage manufacturing enterprises to save energy by:
- replacing existing equipment with more energy efficient equipment
- installing or replacing components to help existing systems run more efficiently
- carrying out energy audits
- monitoring and optimising energy use and emissions
- increasing knowledge of energy efficiency practices, and
- positioning small and medium sized enterprises to adopt future technological advancement in energy consumption.
The intended outcomes of this grant are to:
- lower energy costs through the adoption of energy efficiency practices and equipment
- increase awareness of energy efficiency opportunities
- enable energy savings that lead to reduced greenhouse gas emissions.
The focus areas are:
- energy audits and energy management
- energy monitoring
- heating ventilation and air conditioning at the manufacturing facility
- other motors, conveyors, blowers, fans, pumps, and fluid distribution systems
- power supply
- process automation and controls
- process cooling
- process heating or drying
- air compressors and compressed air systems
- waste management.
You can apply if you meet the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria are a set of rules that describe who we can consider for this grant. You can apply if you:
- are an eligible entity
- have an eligible project
- have eligible expenditure.
The rules are in the grant opportunity guidelines.
Checklist to find out what it takes to apply for grant.